Why You Should Be Eating Avocado Seeds

why-you-should-eat-avocado-seeds1

It comes as no surprise that avocado seeds are very good for our health. But the true question is, how good are avocado seeds for our health? People often wonder what exactly avocados do for them. We hear it all the time, and we understand that they have beneficial qualities, but we need to know exactly what they do for our bodies.

Well, I am here to answer that question. Today you will, after reading this article, understand what it is avocados do for your health.

Our basic knowledge of avocado seeds is not hard to comprehend based on what we’ve been told over the years. They are a great antioxidant and source of fiber, anyone could have told you that. But there is much more that don’t know, and that is why I am here to fill you in.

Top 9 avocado seed benefits

1. Perhaps one of the most astonishing benefits of avocado seeds are their capability to reduce tumor size. The seeds contain an antioxidant named flavonol, which is directly related to the process of reducing tumor growths.

2. Avocado seeds are also very good for soothing gastric acids. The antioxidants, known as phenolic compounds, contain antibacterial and antiviral properties, which can prevent ulcers within the lining of the digestive system.

3. The seeds are also very good for reducing inflammatory disease within your body. They work very well at easing swelling in the gastrointestinal tract.

4. Avocado seeds contain oil that is rich in antioxidants. Actually, 70% of the antioxidants are found within the seed, and the other 30% comes from the actual avocado. These antioxidants have the ability to lower high cholesterol. They can also prevent heart conditions like heart disease and strokes.

5. Eat avocado seeds to help you feel younger too. They can also reduce bone disease, joint discomfort and body aches naturally. This will help you feel more energetic and much healthier.

6. The seeds are also very good for fighting illnesses and the signs of aging. They can rebuild collagen underneath the skin, so in turn your skin will look firm and youthful.

7. Protect yourself from a cold or the flu by using avocado seeds. They are often used to strengthen immune systems in people at risk of becoming ill. This is something to keep in mind next time you feel a cold coming on. Try and eat some avocado seeds and see if you notice a difference in the way you feel.

8. Believe it or not you can use avocado seeds to help ease diarrhea, and to prevent constipation naturally. This is one of the more surprising benefits of the seeds, but I can assure you this is useful information.

9. Use avocado seeds to manage a good diet and lower blood glucose levels. The seeds have also been linked to reducing exercise-induced asthma, and reducing food cravings that would jeopardize your weight loss.

To get the full benefits of avocado seeds you must first extract them from the youthful fruit. Carefully remove the seed, which is located in the middle of the avocado, and place it into a plastic bag. Then crush the seed using a meat mallet or hammer. You must then grind up the crushed seed in a blender. Once it has taken a powder form you can add it to almost any meal you please.

I hope you enjoyed learning about the benefits of avocado seeds. Make sure you remember them next time you think about throwing them away. Enjoy!


Source:

http://www.realfarmacy.com/avocado-seeds-superfoods-health/

http://a3145z1.americdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/why-you-should-eat-avocado-seeds1.jpg

 

  • Laura AndPaulino Sanchez

    My friends dad told me that if i put one in a jug of water and let it marinate in there for a day or so that I should rinse my hair with that so that it could be healthier and shiney. ?