For hundreds of years, women have been trying to make themselves look younger. From ancient queens who tried to summon spirits to get rid of signs of aging to women who spend hundreds of dollars on the latest face wash, it is clear that youth is valuable.
To look younger, you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars. Just try this mask.
Skin Problems You Can Fix With This Mask
One of the benefits of using all-natural ingredients for your facial mask is the variety of skin conditions you can treat. No more will you have to buy a separate cream, lotion, or wash for every skin problem you have. These are just a few of the conditions that may be improved with this mask.
- Oily skin
- Redness or uneven coloring
- Pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Wrinkles and sunspots
- Fine lines
- Drooping skin
Facial Mask Ingredients
When you look at the ingredients for this mask, you will be amazed at how inexpensive it is and how easy it is to make. Make sure you have these ingredients on hand before you start:
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- small amount of yogurt
- 1 egg
Facial Mask Instructions
- Once you have your ingredients ready, you can get started on your age defying, relaxing skin treatment. Just follow these steps.
- Put 3 tablespoons of oatmeal in a bowl. Add just enough yogurt to fully coat all of the oatmeal.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Crack the egg in and stir together.
- Finally, stir in the oatmeal and the honey. Make sure the ingredients are fully mixed.
- Use clean hands to apply the facial mask to your clean face.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse the oatmeal off with lukewarm water.
Health Benefits of the Mask
Why does this mask work as well as it does? The ingredients found in it have a whole host of health benefits. Find out exactly what this mask does for your skin.
Honey: Honey draws moisture from the skin and redistributes it evenly, ensuring that your skin doesn’t get too oily or too dry. In addition, the enzymes found in raw honey can cleanse your pores and get rid of toxins.
Eggs: Egg whites tighten the skin, close up pores, and offer a natural glow to your skin.
Banana: Like other ingredients on this list, banana is an excellent source of natural, healthy fats. Your skin loses moisture as it ages, so bananas may restore your youthful vigor to your face.
Oatmeal: Oatmeal is naturally calming and soothing. Even the small amount found in this mask can reduce redness, these swelling, and minimize blemishes.
This facial mask can be a natural, enjoyable part of your overall skin care routine. Make sure you keep your skin clean and moisturized so the mask can work as effectively as possible. You may want to use this mask multiple times per week until your skin is where you wanted to be. Then you can drop to one use per week.